Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So i got the widget for mac on my dashboard, this is so cool, im writing on my dasboard!!

This past couple of weeks i have been going to Total Athletic Conditioning, its so intense, but so worth it. I love the feeling after a hard workout, my own natural high, and the pain that it comes with it during and after the workout. Hopefully if im consistent ill be able to dominate the bleachers and zoom right past them, instead of crawling to the top. Even though TAC will not give me the abs, i will still loose the weight that i accumulated over the past 3 years. I need to loose 10 lbs for my target weight, i think its possible i must go to TAC everyweek in order to do it. 
Oh yeah one more thing no more alcohol for awhile, i dont want to be a stereotypical alcoholic mexican hahaha, i looked over josh's photo and i had a beer in most pictures, thats not good. Maybe ill try to get used to wine, i dont know a mexican that drinks and enjoys it, hahaha i can be the first, well im its time for a nap and then TAC ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment